MOVIE DUNIYA

Nov 28, 2007

Aamir Khan Turns Down Madam Tussauds !!!


Bollywood’s the perfectionist and choosy hero Aamir Khan declined the offer from Madam Tussauds, saying “It’s not important to me. I have been approached but I am not interested. People will see my films if they want to. Also, I can’t deal with so many things; I have bandwidth only for that much. So things that don’t interest me, I just let them pass. Each one has their own priorities on what interests them.”

Mr. Khan was approached earlier in the year by Madam Tussauds in London to be the fourth Bollywood figure to be waxed on the famed celebrity museum of London.

Rumours are also on with Salman Khan who unlike Aamir Khan has agreed to comply to be put into the wax museum. Earlier, there was a widespread speculation that Tamil superstar Rajnikanth would be the entry into Tussauds this year however unfortunately that did not became a reality.

0 Comments: