MOVIE DUNIYA

Aug 25, 2010

Shahrukh Khan Family Pictures, Real life Photos Biography


Shahrukh Khan Family Pictures - Real life Photos, Biography

Here is a cool collection of Shahrukh Khan (SRK) family latest pictures. Shahrukh's family include wife Gouri, two children and a cute dog. Shahrukh khan's family lives in Mannat, Mumbai.

Wife Gouri : SRK originally from Delhi first went to Mumbai, not to be an actor but to reconnect with his girlfriend..Gouri. Of course, they later married; Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan have two children. He is Muslim, she is Hindu. Gouri's Married Shahrukh on October 25, 1991. Her full name Gauri Chibber (born 8th of October 1970)

Children: Son Aryan (born on the 13th of November, 1997)
Daughter Suhana (born on 22nd of May 2000)

Shahrukh Khan is true hero in real life as well. He has no second thoughts about telling evenyone that he is a "Joru Ka Ghulam".. Even though SRK shares a great chemistry with all of his actresses, he is never linked to anyone outside of movies. He is a great family man. SRK and his family live in Mumbai in a estate named as "Mannat".

Speaking of his wife Sahrukh says "If my wife is not with me, I can't go up to a buffet table and fill my plate, I feel too shy to do that."

There is a fine line with movie chemistry and real life though as far as Kajol is concerned. You could just see it in real life as well. Here is what SRK said about Kajol ... "If I hadn't met Gauri and Kajol hadn't met Ajay, then who knows what would have happened". ... It's a thought to ponder .. enjoy these amazing family pictures of King of Bollywood.
source:http://hubpages.com/hub/Shahrukh-Khan-Family-Pictures

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

your family is ideal family very good and nice family but i am poor woman plz my brother help me i live in pakistan i am sure u can help me thanks you bye

Anonymous said...

your family is ideal family very good and nice family but i am poor woman plz my brother help me i live in pakistan i am sure u can help me thanks you bye