MOVIE DUNIYA

Dec 20, 2013

I’ll always Love, Respect And Care For Him Sussanne


The news that Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussanne are separating after 17 years of what seemed like a fairy tale relationship, took Bollywood by shock. Hrithik's statement to the press read — "Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship (13 years of marriage). This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time..." One hears many of Sussanne's close friends were upset with the way her actor husband had worded his press statement. Public sympathy is divided. While many sided with Hrithik, Sussanne's close circle feel that the light-eyed Bollywood superstar had tried to project himself as the victim. And, that he made it look like it was solely Sussanne's decision to call it quits.

However, far from being crestfallen, Sussanne glowed in a maroon dress at her first public outing since the news of her marriage having hit rock bottom broke. Unhesitatingly she told us, "No, I don't feel bad about what Hrithik said because I will always respect, love and care for him for the rest of my life. So, I will never feel bad for anything he says or does." The occasion was the launch of yet another of Sussanne's new business venture where she has collaborated with two other Bollywood wives. As expected, the attendance was marked by the best in Bollywood. Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri, Salman Khan, Sridevi, Shilpa Shetty, Lara Dutta and Vikram Phadnis, to name a few, came, as did Arjun Rampal and his wife Mehr.

Right from ensuring that the music played non-stop to looking into other minute details as she climbed the six flight of stairs in the building we were in, Sussanne also played a bit of hide and seek with the paparazzi that hounded her. However, more often than not, she stood around because her high-profile guests poured in continuosly. And, as a hostess,she couldn't be missing in action. In fact, it was rather cute to see her tip-toe around, holding her high-heel golden shoes in her hand because her feet gave way with all the climbing around she did. When a small window of opportunity for a conversation opened up, we asked how she was coping. "I am fortunate to not feel any pressure because I am surrounded by good people... my family, my in-laws... they are all good people. So, I don't think anything is bad. Sometimes, people move on, but that doesn't make anybody bad. My in-laws are family for me, they always will be. However, sometimes in life, two good people have to part. One should move on and enjoy other things in life," she said.

Bollywood Actor Hrithik Roshan Childhood Photos

0 Comments: